Saturday, January 8, 2011

My 5 year old


New Year's Day is not only special because it is the first day of the new year but also because it was the day my little girl was born. This year Ella turned 5! Ever since I first had her, I was dreading her turning five. Five is big girl age...real school, baby teeth falling out, starting to read kind of age. She was going to be all grown up then. But as she turned five this year, it wasn't as hard for me as expected. She is a great little girl and changing so much that it is exciting. We can do so many fun things together now...I do miss her chubby baby cheeks though!

Happy Birthday, my big girl! Your daddy and I are still in shock that you just turned five. The years have flown by. Everyday you amaze us with your funniness, your intelligence, and your kindness and love for your brother and family. You have blessed our lives so much. Always remember how much we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment