Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Eve

Let the fun begin!!!

A few quick family pics before we head to the Grandparents.





We starting the celebrations by visiting with all my aunts, uncles and cousins on my dad's side of the family. It is a tradition we have had my entire life. The kids opened presents while the adults did white elephant...something we started last year and it really fun.

Then we went to Christmas Mass and although I had to take Luke out twice, it was a wonderful service and gave me time to reflect and give thanks for how truly blessed I am.

Then we exchanged gifts between by mom and dad, siblings, nieces and nephews! I love this time!!

The kids waited patiently for the presents to be handed out!


Ella and Eliza loved the Ant Farm, uncle Craig and aunt Lauren! I have to say...that ant farm is awesome! You guys should really get one for yourselves!
Here is a clip of them opening the farms:



One final picture with Grandma and Papa before we head home. Thank you guys for a great Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment