This year was a big birthday for Ella. She turned 5! So, we went all out with a big party with all her friends. We had 12 of her best friends here at the house helping her celebrate. Ella had a great time and I had fun planning it with her. To see awesome pics of the party click here. Our very sweet neighbors brought their little boy Lucas to the party and she took great pictures for me. I told her they made the party look so pretty! I have to learn how to do that!! My pics are below...very big difference.
We had a winter wonderland party for Ella so the house was full of snowflakes and snowmen.
The Winter Wonderland Feast.
I realized I may have had too many sweets for the kids but every bit of food on that table was gone by the end of the party. The "snowballs" (white donuts) were a big hit!
My sister made these awesome Cake Pops. Aren't they beautiful!! You should see some of the others she has done.
Build-A-Snowman
The kids loved making their own snowman. It was fun watching them.
"Snowman Forest" That was Ella's name for it. I thought that was pretty good!
Snowball Alley
I was afraid it might rain so I came up with this game for the kids to play inside in case. Not to creative, I know, but the kids seemed to enjoy it.
S'Mores Galore
Luckily, we had beautiful weather and the kids got to roast s'mores in the backyard.
Can you believe the size of those marshmallows!!
Lyle and uncle Ryan were in charge of the s'mores.
Cake time!
And finally Party Favors!
Ella was so happy! She loved having all of her friends over. The party was so much fun to plan and Ella loved helping me with it. Every night she would say, "What are we going to do tonight, mom?"
Special thanks to my sister and her husband for helping out. I couldn't have pulled it all together without you. My sister loves planning parties as much as I do so we always have fun coming up with ideas together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



It was such a cute party and Lucas had so much fun!
ReplyDelete