Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Catchup!

Whew! So much has happened since the kids go out for Christmas break two weeks ago! This is going to be a long post!!

To kick off Christmas Break, Ella and I had our traditional girls' night. When I planned our first girls' night almost two years ago, I had no idea how big of a hit it would be to Ella. She would do one every night if I let her but I tell her they are only for special occasions and the start of Christmas break is a very big occasion!
We got out all of our supplies...Ella has the routine down pat now and can basically set it up all on her own...she doesn't let me forget a thing!

Daddy snapped a few pics of us while we were in deep relaxation. This is my favorite part but although Ella tries to relax for as long as she can, it usually only ends up being about five minutes...she is always excited to go on to the next part which is chocolate and a movie. This time we watched the Santa Claus. It was a perfect night!


No comments:

Post a Comment