Monday, January 24, 2011

Luke's Tractor Party

It wasn't too hard to decide what I was going to do for Luke's party this year. All he talks about everyday is riding Papa's tractors. So, on his special day, we took him to ride tractors!!


Papa took Luke on a special tractor ride all by himself. They road all over the farm and Luke even got to feed the cows. I think he had a great time and was very worn out from all the excitement when he got back....but there was still lots to do!



We invited the whole family down to my parents house for pizza and birthday cake.


After pizza, Luke got to open presents and SURPRISE Luke got his very own Gator!!

Besides the big tractors, I think the cake was his favorite part.



It was a good celebration for a little boy turning 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment