Here is Luke's Q and A update and here is a link to last year's answers.
1. What is your favorite food...hummus
2. What is your favorite thing to do at school....play outside
3. What is your favorite thing to do at home....play with my big sister
4. What do you want to be when you grow up....policeman
5. What is your favorite book....spiderman
6. What is your favorite movie...Avengers
7. If you could go anywhere right now where would you go....go to Target
8. If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would you do...I would go get a spiderman shooter
9. What was the best thing that happened to you when you were 3....When I got to eat cookies and milk
10. What do you think will be great about being 4....getting to go sissy's school next year!
Dear Luke,
You are really getting big! You are almost in real school now. I just can't believe it. You are changing sooo much. You are starting to read little words and are spelling really great. You can write your name pretty well and just today on the way home from school you counted to 10 in Spanish and told me all your colors in Spanish. I was pretty impressed!
You love playing sports with daddy especially baseball. Daddy says it melts his heart when you ask him to play baseball outside and it doesn't matter what he is doing he has to stop and go play with you. You will play soccer at the Y this year. Your first time on a real team! We are excited to see you play. You will have lots of fun!
You are really funny and make us laugh all the time with your hilarious comments. You still love to cuddle with me and hold my hand. Please don't let that ever change!
Ella loves you so much! She would do anything for you. I hope you cherish your relationship with her because it will be so important when you get older.
My prayer for you each day is that God gives you a good heart, a strong will, good morals, and strong faith. Always know how much your daddy and I love you!!
Love,
Mom and Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment