On February 1st, I set out the Valentine's Day mailboxes again which created huge excitement from the kids:) They were sooooooo happy to see them on the mantle with the flags raised after school. I usually fill them with little stuff like two hershey kisses, but this past Friday I made some movie tickets and stuck them in the mailboxes. They squealed with delight when they found them.
I had picked up the movie Brave from redbox earlier that day along with some pizza. We pulled the couch up to the TV and hung our red theater curtains for special effects. It was fun....only sad part is daddy didn't make it home in time. He had an emergency surgery come up at the last couple of minutes and couldn't get out of the hospital. Oh well, I guess it just means we will have to do it again soon! One thing is for sure though.....I need a new camera!!!! My old iPhone 3 just isn't cutting it anymore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment