Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ella's Spa party

Instead of having a big party for Ella this year, I told her that she could invite one friend to go to the spa with her. She was very very happy about this and asked if she could take her cousin Belle who lives in TX. Thankfully, Landry and Elizabeth were nice enough to bring her all the way up here so she could go with Ella. Ella was thrilled! She LOVES her cousin Belle. Saturday afternoon was the big day. I had arranged to have them open matching spa robes with their names embroidered in pink. They looked really cute!
 Elizabeth, Mims and I dropped the girls off at the spa around 2. Their mouths dropped open when the lady said she wanted to make it really special so it would probably be about 2 HOURS before they were done! While we waited for them to be done, the spa lady kept sending me pictures of the girls relaxing. They were so funny!
When we came to pick them up, they were letting their nails dry and just laughing it up. I think Belle summed up the day for them pretty well when she said, "Two hours with no moms and no boys! Nobody to control us! It was awesome!" Ha Ha!! They have life so rough! Ella thanked me about 100 times for her spa day so I know she had a great time. It wouldn't have been near as fun for her if Belle couldn't have gone with her so a BIG THANKS to Landry and Elizabeth for making the trip up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment