My little boy turned 4 this month!! I swear it really feels like we just brought him home from the hospital last week!
We celebrated just like we did Ella's. Had family time that day and then a big birthday party later...well actually this time we had his big party first. On his actual birthday, Ella and I surprised him in bed with Ice Cream for Breakfast!! We couldn't do that for Ella and then not for him!! Lyle and Ella also got him a present.....iron man mask and repulsor blasters!! He was THRILLED!
Here are some pictures of him that morning:
Later that night, we surprised him with a cake that he really didn't think we had! It was really funny!!
I swear....he did put on clothes at some point that day! Happy Birthday Luke!!
And two other important notes about big boy Luke.....he has gone without a pullup for almost two weeks now and no accidents!!! Also, he got bumped up to a booster seat!! I can't tell you how excited he was to get on the scales and see that he was over 40lbs!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment