Not only did she get a surprise from Luke and I, but her daddy had woke her up before he left for work and gave her a very sweet gift. A beautiful gold cross necklace that he picked out just for her. A special gift from a very proud daddy. That night, we left her pick out what she wanted to eat for dinner. She picked Subway! Then we had cake and candles. We had to sing her Happy Birthday just one more time.
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Happy 7th Birthday Ella!
As always, New Year's day has special meaning for us. Ella was born on New Year's day in 2006. So, not only do we get to welcome a new year, we also get to celebrate our little girl!
We woke her up New Year's morning in her bed with a little surprise. Every year, I wake the kids up on their birthday with a little breakfast in bed and their birthday presents. Ella knew I was going to do this and kept talking about it the night before trying to guess what I was going to do for her. So, Luke and I played a little trick on her this year. We walked in to her room carrying the breakfast tray and a plate with a candle stuck in half an onion!! She yelled, "Mommy!" It was funny to see her reaction but even funnier watching Luke jump around waiting for her to see it!
After the trick, we got her her real breakfast....chocolate ice cream!!! She was so excited!!
Not only did she get a surprise from Luke and I, but her daddy had woke her up before he left for work and gave her a very sweet gift. A beautiful gold cross necklace that he picked out just for her. A special gift from a very proud daddy. That night, we left her pick out what she wanted to eat for dinner. She picked Subway! Then we had cake and candles. We had to sing her Happy Birthday just one more time.
Not only did she get a surprise from Luke and I, but her daddy had woke her up before he left for work and gave her a very sweet gift. A beautiful gold cross necklace that he picked out just for her. A special gift from a very proud daddy. That night, we left her pick out what she wanted to eat for dinner. She picked Subway! Then we had cake and candles. We had to sing her Happy Birthday just one more time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment