This year Luke wanted to have a superhero party so when I heard his cousins...who really got him into superheros...were going to come down for a weekend in January I thought it would be perfect to have his party then with his two best crime fighting buddies Brooks and Blake! He also got a special surprise because Mims and Pa came down too!
Here are a few pics from the party:
This is the food table where I sat at all the food later that day for lunch.
We created a little villian that the boys would have to fight while dressed up as superheros. His name was Victor Villian. All the credit goes to my sister Julie who came up a couple days before the party and helped me set up. She drew Victor for me! She's awesome!
The boys got to pick a nerf gun they wanted to use to shoot Victor.
We made Luke's room the Superhero Secret Hideout. We put red lights in the light fixture to make it a little cooler. They really loved it and I heard them all day saying, "Let's go to the secret hideout!"
I had a bunch of superhero costumes with capes and masks for them to dress up in.
A target for target practice....not the best target but I was running 102 fever while I was putting this together so I wasn't really putting in too much effort at this point:)
We hid little Victors all over the house and the kids had to find them and shoot him with their guns.
Here are a couple pics of them finding him:
We had lunch later after the big nerf gun war between the dads and the kids! Uncle Landry instigated a big battle and bullets were flying everywhere! It was pretty entertaining!
Birthday cake time! Luke requested a Captain America cake. He was pretty happy with it!
Needless to say he was a very happy boy that day! Thanks to our Texas family for making the trip up and giving him exactly what he wanted for his birthday!! We love you guys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment