Amori!! She was the kids' nanny for the summer and she was wonderful! I was so nervous about getting the summer scheduled and having everything run smoothly but Amori made it all work! She was literally my life line this summer. She ran the kids all over to various camps, the swimming pool and toddler playtimes at the library. She also kept them very busy with cool art projects.....and boy, do my kids love art projects! Not only did she do all that but she also kept me organized during our crazy kitchen renovation this summer. I secretly wanted to call her my assistant instead of the kids' nanny....I would so love an assistant! The summertime was so sweet to us. The kids slept in late and played all day. I worried a little about Ella not having enough playdates and missing her friends at school. However, this summer Ella and Luke became friends. They are old enough now to really play with each other and they really formed a good friendship. Luke thinks his sissy is the best thing ever and Ella thinks her brother is the cutest little boy out there...she is very protective. I look forward to many summers just like this one...although we won't get to have
Monday, August 29, 2011
Taking a look back at our summer
The kids have settled into our school routine nicely this year and things are picking up quickly. Before you know it we will be putting up Christmas lights! But for now I wanted to quickly take a look back at our summer. It was a fantastic summer and the kids and I owe it all to this woman......
Amori!! She was the kids' nanny for the summer and she was wonderful! I was so nervous about getting the summer scheduled and having everything run smoothly but Amori made it all work! She was literally my life line this summer. She ran the kids all over to various camps, the swimming pool and toddler playtimes at the library. She also kept them very busy with cool art projects.....and boy, do my kids love art projects! Not only did she do all that but she also kept me organized during our crazy kitchen renovation this summer. I secretly wanted to call her my assistant instead of the kids' nanny....I would so love an assistant! The summertime was so sweet to us. The kids slept in late and played all day. I worried a little about Ella not having enough playdates and missing her friends at school. However, this summer Ella and Luke became friends. They are old enough now to really play with each other and they really formed a good friendship. Luke thinks his sissy is the best thing ever and Ella thinks her brother is the cutest little boy out there...she is very protective. I look forward to many summers just like this one...although we won't get to havemy assistant our nanny back because she is having a little one of her own soon!!! Congrats again, Amori! You will be a great mommy!
Amori!! She was the kids' nanny for the summer and she was wonderful! I was so nervous about getting the summer scheduled and having everything run smoothly but Amori made it all work! She was literally my life line this summer. She ran the kids all over to various camps, the swimming pool and toddler playtimes at the library. She also kept them very busy with cool art projects.....and boy, do my kids love art projects! Not only did she do all that but she also kept me organized during our crazy kitchen renovation this summer. I secretly wanted to call her my assistant instead of the kids' nanny....I would so love an assistant! The summertime was so sweet to us. The kids slept in late and played all day. I worried a little about Ella not having enough playdates and missing her friends at school. However, this summer Ella and Luke became friends. They are old enough now to really play with each other and they really formed a good friendship. Luke thinks his sissy is the best thing ever and Ella thinks her brother is the cutest little boy out there...she is very protective. I look forward to many summers just like this one...although we won't get to have
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Thank you! I think I had just as much fun as they did! They are such great kids...they really made it easy! :) I can't believe it's been almost a month since I saw y'all last. I miss those kiddos!
ReplyDelete