Saturday, September 10, 2011

Labor Day Surprise!

This Labor Day, Landry, Elizabeth and the kids surprised us with a visit!! It was so great getting to see them! Ella was so excited about seeing Belle that she asked about every 10 minutes if they were close! We really didn't do anything but hang out at the house and let the kids play. Thanks soooooo much for coming up, Elizabeth and Landry! It really meant a lot to us and as always we had so much fun! Below are a few pictures.

 The boys took a bath at the house before they headed to the hotel. Aren't they cute! I showed this picture to my mom and she said..."Oh, yeah! They are definitely related!" They do look a lot alike!
 Belle spent the night with us so they watched a movie before bed. In case you are wondering....Ella and Belle didn't go to sleep until 2AM!! Ella came into my room at 2 asking for something and that is when I realized they were still a wake. I asked Ella the next morning what they were doing and she said they were just sitting in bed singing the songs from the movie they had watched earlier and getting "caught up":) Elizabeth said she asked Belle the same thing and Belle said that they don't get enough time together that is why they had to stay up late...to have more time together:) I think they are pretty good friends...and getting way tooooo grown up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment