Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Swimming buddies

Last Friday our friends Katie and Jim invited us to go swimming with them. They have a little boy named Landon who is in Luke's class at school...that is how Katie and I met. They are good buddies and had a great time swimming. Katie got some good pics and shared them with me.

Our three rugrats! Although there are about to be four because Katie is expecting a little girl, Maddie Kate, in October!! We can't wait to meet her!!


Here is little Landon. He is the funniest little boy you will ever meet!


Ella and Luke are really becoming good swimmers. They both love jumping off the diving board.




These two are becoming good friends. They are in the same class this year as well so I think Katie and I better get ready for trouble:)
We had blast swimming! We ordered pizza down by the pool and just relaxed. It was a nice end to a busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment