Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summer trips to the lab with mom

This summer I have been taking Thursdays and Fridays off to be with the kids. But most of those days I have things to finish up so the kids have been making lots of trips to the lab this summer. They aren't allowed to come up to my actual lab during business hours so they camp out in the atrium until I am finished. I work four floors up so I run over and peek on them from the balcony to make sure they are ok.

I pack snacks for them and we take our iPads for them to play on while I finish up.  I have two rules that they repeat for me before I leave them each time: 1) Be quiet 2) Don't get off the carpet! I don't think they mind it much and if they are good I sometimes take them to the Subway on campus for lunch. They really love that!
They are pretty good kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment