Monday, July 8, 2013

Blog books

 In some of my blog posts I mention putting in pictures so that we can remember them in the future. I thought I might share with you what I mean by that. Ever since I started this blog back in 2009 ( my sister started her blog back in 2006 and bugged me for three years to start my own. So glad I did! Thanks sis!), I have been turning it into a book. At the beginning of every year I create a book containing all the posts from the previous year. So far we have 4 books: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. It is a great way to remember everything including all those little stories and funny sayings I hear the kids tell that I would otherwise forget. So, when you read a post containing a sappy letter to one of our kids, you know that it is going in a book for them to read and re-read for many years. The kids LOVE to go through these books.

1 comment:

  1. When I left for the office this morning, the girls were going through their books! :) Love them.

    ReplyDelete