She really wasn't nervous at all....until she sat down in the chair. I think you can tell by the look on her face she was a little scared. She never once changed her mind though. She was extremely brave.
They gave her a little black bear to squeeze. I asked the lady if we could do both ears at the same time and she called over another lady to help her. Both were extremely nice and really made it an exciting deal for her. Look at her in that picture below....how did she get so grown up??She kept trying to see the little guns they were going to use but the ladies kept them hidden and literally did it in nano-seconds without her ever seeing what they were using. I could tell they were professionals:) She picked out the cutest little pink flowers with pink and silver rhinestones. I loved them and maybe pushed her in that direction just a little:) She learned all about how to clean them and how to rotate them. We are now two weeks out and she is counting down the next four weeks until she can put new ones in!
Her daddy was so emotional about her being so grown up (although he wouldn't ever admit it) that he took her to American Girl afterwards!
I was pretty emotional too. Its a big deal for your little daughter to get her ears pierced. I was kind of reluctant just because I didn't want her to grow up!
We love you, Ella and I just LOVE your new earrings!!








No comments:
Post a Comment