Tuesday, July 2, 2013

10 years and counting

On June 7th, 2013, Lyle and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. When I actually take the time to think about it, I can't believe it. We have been together for 12 years now and I swear it still feels we are just getting started. I thought I would take a little look back at our wedding day. What a wonderful day! We were married at St. Benedict's in Subiaco, AR at 4pm.

Our wedding party was ridiculously large. They were all of our best friends at the time and Lyle and I were in each of their weddings. It was incredible that they could all make it. They came from all over the country. So surreal having them all there.
 This picture literally brings tears to my eyes. We all look so young. My mom was only 49! I loved her dress! I remember when she showed it to me. I thought it was perfect! My dad looks so handsome.
 It was so awesome having all of Lyle's family in my small home town for the first time. 
Those are Lyle's younger brothers Landry and Logan. So handsome!   
 Talk about looking young!
I loved seeing that ring on Lyle's finger. He doesn't have that ring anymore....lost it during his 1st year of residency. He has a new one but definitely not the same.
This picture was taken after we walked down the isle in the back of church. I love this picture because those are true genuine smiles...not forced smiles for the camera. We were so excited!
Our reception was great! Good food and a great dance! Man, that was such a fantastic day! I would do all of it over from the planning to the actual day in a heartbeat. Some day we will look back on these pictures and we will really look young. Here's to many many many more years together!

No comments:

Post a Comment