First up.....Luke finished his last day in his little Preschool or the Baby School as Ella and I like to call it. Luke was just 18 months when he started here. I remember when he started he cried every morning for 6 months straight. Although, his sweet teachers assured me he stopped crying seconds after I left, my heart broke every time. By the end, he just gave me a hug and kiss and said he would see me soon...no tears anymore. We had a great time at 2nd Presbyterian Preschool.
Here is his final class. Some of these boys like his buddy Landon, Sam and Gage he has been with for a long time.
After school I told him he got to pick where we went for Special Friday Snack and with a little persuasion by his sister he picked Orange Leaf for ice cream.
It was western day at Ella's school so that is why she is dressed like a cowgirl in this picture.
I can't believe he is finished with that school! It is bittersweet for me. I am extremely excited that both the kids will be at the same school next year because drop off will be soooooo much easier. See, Ella's school started at 7:45 while Luke's didn't open until 8:30 so Luke and I would have about 45 minutes to waste every morning which was frustrating because I just wanted to get to work. But now that those times are over I will kind of miss my sweet time with just him. I knew I would write those words someday. I knew I would miss it although while I was going through it I was very tired of it.
Here is a picture of Luke on one of those days when we were hanging out in the park waiting for school to start several years ago:
Here are a few pics from some of our mornings his last week of school. He loved going to Chickfila for breakfast!!
In this picture, he is sliding over half of his cookie to share with me...he can be so sweet sometimes!
Luke,
Your mommy and daddy are so proud of you! You are such a wonderful little boy! All of your teachers loved you and always said what a polite and sweet little boy your were. They gave you this on the last day of school:
Made me laugh when I saw it because I beg you to help me clean up your room at home without much luck but maybe you are listening a little and will help your teachers.
We know you are going to have such a bright future and we can't wait to share it with you!
We love you so much!











Super sweet post about a super sweet boy:) I'm so proud of my handsome godson.
ReplyDelete