Monday, June 17, 2013

Ella's Last Day of 1st grade

Well, Ella is now a rising 2nd grader! How did that happen??? Time is flying by so fast I literally can't keep up!

Luke finished school a week before Ella did so he spent the week at Grandma's while Ella finished up. It was nice having some one on one time with her but man was it quiet around here without little Luke! Ella was so bored! Lyle and I took her to watch the Croods one night. It was a cute show and we got to snuggle with her the whole movie since we didn't have the little guy climbing all over the place! I think she enjoyed all the attention!

We had a playdate with her friend Grace and here are the two cuties on the way home from school after we stopped at Sonic for a cool drink:
Here are a couple more of her goofing around with her friends at field day:


And as always, we went to iHOP for her last day of school breakfast celebration.

Seriously...how can she be going into the 2nd grade!!

Her last day was a blast. They had a party for the summer birthdays which meant pizza, cupcakes and snow cones!

 Ella and her teacher Mrs. Sweeney....the best 1st grade teacher ever!
Oh my little Ella! Words can not describe how much joy you bring to our lives. We are so proud of how well you did this year. Mrs. Sweeney had nothing but great great things to say about you. You are so kind to your friends and really work hard at your school work and at being a respectful little girl. You have so many friends that I tell daddy that I feel like your manager most days just trying to manage your busy social calendar! Your daddy and I love you sooo much! Always remember that. You have a brother that's pretty crazy about you too!



No comments:

Post a Comment