I asked the same questions to Luke that I did to Ella. His answers were very funny!
1. What is your favorite food...chicken nuggets and pizza ( Luke just started liking pizza so he's kind of excited about it for some reason)
2. What is your favorite thing to do at school....play on the playground
3. What is your favorite thing to do at home....play doggie w/ sissy.
4. What do you want to be when you grow up....give shots to people like dadda.
5. What is your favorite book....the Incredibles
6. What is your favorite movie...Mickey Mouse
7. If you could go anywhere right now where would you go....to Purple Cow
8. If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would you do...play cars with sissy.
9. What was the best thing that happened to you when you were 2.... I played on the playground.
10. What do you think will be great about being 3....I will be a big boy!
Dear Luke,
You are definitely a big boy...but your still my baby! I really don't want you to get any bigger! You love to cuddle with me and hold my hand. I love how you grab my hand and hold it up to your face. It is so sweet!! You speak really well, can dress yourself ( although you don't want to) and you are so close to having this potty training thing licked! You only have accidents when you are having too much fun! You love your sissy like no one else! You guys are a really good team....meaning she is good at giving directions and you do whatever she says!! You are super smart. You are starting to sound out words now and are getting really good at the workbooks you and dadda do at night.
We love you so so much!!!
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment