Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A few things about Ella and a note from her mom

This year, I wanted to start something new with the kids. I got this idea from a friend of mine who does this with her kids at the end of each school year (Thanks, Christy!). I thought it was a good way of showing how their personalities change over the years.
I came up with a list of questions to ask the kids on their birthdays.
Here are Ella's answers:
1. What is your favorite food.....cake (obviously birthday cake was on her mind when I asked this ?:)
2. What is your favorite subject/thing to do in school....play in the kitchen (Great...glad we are paying for her to play in a kitchen)
3. What is your favorite thing to do at home....color pictures
4. What do you want to be when you grow up......be a horse trainer
5. What is your favorite book....the human body book I got from Santa this year
6. What is your favorite movie....Spirit (a horse movie)
7. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? China..wait no France
8. If you could do anything you wanted right now what would you do... go ride a pony
9. What was the best thing that happened while you were 5.....did gymnastics at school and lost my tooth.
10. What do you think will be great about being 6....I hope I get to take horse lessons

Ella,
I can't tell you how amazing dad and I think you are. You have really become a responsible, caring young girl. Everyday, you help me by being nice to your brother and helping him with things when I ask you.  You are changing so quickly. You have really grown tall and skinny! You are able to read so well....your step 3 books are too easy for you now. You are almost better at the computer than I am and you pick up on things so fast. You amaze me by finding very clever ways to accomplish things you are working on.....I really need to start writing some of them down!
You truly are my best little friend.
Remember dad and I love you sooooo much.
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment