We decided to have a dinner and a movie. All the kids came over about 6pm with their PJs on and a sleeping bag. It was BIG fun!
We showed Kung Fu Panda 2...thought that was pretty gender neutral. We also had popcorn, hot dogs and fruit and veggies on a stick. I forgot to get a picture of the cake table with all the hot dogs and skewers. It was devoured very quickly!
Her best buddies were the first to arrive....what would we do without them!!
Then the kids started showing up...in droves!! Good thing I moved out all the furniture because we were running of floor space!
Then it was time for cake!! I wish I had gotten a better picture....one that showed all 25 kids around Ella at the cake table. I also wish you could have heard them sing her happy birthday! It was so loud! She was beaming!
It was a great party!! Everyone survived with no broken bones....I did get concerned that a couple had wondered out of the house at one point so sent my mom and dad out to scope out the neighborhood making sure everyone was still inside!! Happy Birthday Ella! She woke up Saturday morning asking what we were going to do next year for her party.....one year at a time girl!



No comments:
Post a Comment