Friday, December 2, 2011

It's official! Ella is a big girl

because she lost her first tooth!!


We were at home having a snack after school on Wednesday. It was getting really loose so we had planned on daddy trying to pull it out that night but it popped out while she was eating a cracker. I was in the back room when she started yelling, "Mommy! Mommy! Where are you?" I knew what had happened. She was so excited! She said she felt something go "POP" and she pulled it out and thought, "Is that my tooth?" All I could do was cry! I'm not talking a little teary eyed either. I really cried. I tried not to but it was overwhelming for me! It was the first tooth that came in when she was a baby. She is big now!

This is her tooth pillow. It has a little pocket on the back for her tooth and the loot from the tooth fairy. By the way...she got 4 quarters from the tooth fairy. Ella woke up in the middle of the night and checked. Very exciting. 
 Better throw this pic of Luke in this post. He was getting a little jealous and starting swearing that he had lost a tooth too!  No, no, Luke. Only one at a time! I can't handle both of you passing this milestone at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment