Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas lights

I didn't take any good pics of the house this year but I wanted to share with you what the house looked like for Christmas. We put lights around the top and around the windows. Then we hung a snowflake in each window. It really looks cute and I love how the lights in the windows look at night time from the inside. We will definitely be doing this again next year.



These are terrible pictures, but I wanted to show what my parents did at their house this year. My mom had gotten a little playhouse for the kids a while back so this year, her and dad decided to decorate it for Christmas. They put lights all over it with a spotlight inside. They also put little singing Christmas bears that would play as soon as the lights kicked on. The kids thought it was soooo beautiful and loved playing in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment