We live about 2 miles from Golden Gate Park. It is a fantastic park and we love going there. So, we were thrilled to go to the tree lighting this year. It was kind of spur of the moment and I wasn't for sure if we should go but it turned out to be awesome and a great memory so I am so glad we did. It was a great way to really get us in the Christmas spirit!
They had a snow hill for the kids to slide down, cookie decorating, arts and crafts, games and of course Santa Claus!
This is Mrs. Claus. She was nice enough to take a family pic for us!
And then we finally got to see Santa Claus. I can't believe this is the first time I have taken AB to see Santa! The lines are just always so long!!! She was very excited though but didn't want to sit on his lap:) She did tell him what she wanted though....a train?? Since when?? She also gave him a high five and happily took a candy cane! Luke was cool with him though and didn't mind sitting on this lap!
Later we stopped by the coffee truck and got hot chocolate before walking back to our car. We stopped for a quick pic in front of the big tree!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment