Is it really the end of 2016 already??!! I can't believe we have lived in SF so long already. We have had such a great Christmas Break and we ended it with a fantastic New Year's Eve party!!! We had fun food and played games and danced all night along with a little fun photo shoot!
Lyle asked for a new Chess board this year for Christmas. He has been teaching Ella and Luke to play chess for a long time now and his old board was getting pretty warn out so we got him a nice one this year. Much of our New Year's Eve party was spent playing Chess. Ella and Luke love playing with him!
Annabeth on the other hand spent much of the party dressed in her fancy new princess dress! This dress it the most important thing to her right now!
I set up a little photo booth for the party. We had a great time with it! Luke's facial expressions in these kill me!
Oh how I love sweet Ella!
Little Annabeth, you are my sunshine!
I really love this man!
Count down time!!!
Let's Celebrate!!!
Photo BOMB!!
Oh 2016!! You have been interesting! I remember thinking before we moved to SF that we would be here the entire 2016 year. And now you have come and gone! You were a fantastic year. We have made a home here in SF during 2016 and now 2017 will find us leaving this home behind and starting over again. Leaving 2016 is so bittersweet to us. We really love it here but we know our future is not here so here's to 2017 and whatever our future may bring! All I ask, 2017, is that you keep our family as close together as we were in 2016! I love this little Burdine Family of mine! Keep watching over us sweet baby Eve! I feel your presence everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment