I know I have told you before how much I love this neighborhood! It is just the absolute best! We went to the annual Christmas party again this year and the church hall walking distance from our street. It is the best party. Gingerbread houses for the kids to decorate, lots of good food and drink, all of our friends are there, and they have awesome raffle prizes! We won two bottles of wine this year and got two more when we left as gifts for coming. The kids each got a nice gift and got to see Santa. AB was all about this Santa and wanted to sit on his lap twice! He read all the kids a Christmas story and AB was amazed all night. Couldn't stop looking at him.
We took a couple quick pics before we left. Geez, I am going to miss this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment