Saturday, June 11, 2016

Fort Funston

We are at this point dying to get on that plane and head back West. But we still have several days left here so I am trying to do lots of fun stuff with them and see things we haven't explored yet in SF. One of those was Fort Funston. This site is near where I run and I always see people hiking up the hill so I thought I would take the kids to check it out. It was Beautiful! You hike up sand dunes to an amazing view! I took this picture of the map to show Lyle where we were because he wanted to meet up with us. You can see we were right on the coast and Lake Merced is what I run around.
 In this view you can see our Sutro Tower. We are quite attached to that tower since we live so close to it.
 We are going to really miss this view!



No comments:

Post a Comment