Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas Day Dinner

Since Lyle had the weekend after Christmas off, we decided to hold off on our big traditional dinner until then to make sure he could actually enjoy it with us. It was really fun this year but also a little intimidating. Lyle requested I make some of his family favorites which meant the famous Christmas rolls his mom always makes. When she was out here for Thanksgiving, she made them and gave me a few tips so with Ella's help we were going to attempt them this year along with her chocolate pie.
Ella helped me set the table. Not too fancy but I didn't bring any of our nice stuff with us to SF so we made do with what we had. It was still fun!
The rolls came out great! They were all gone by that night! I used the new pans I got from Ella this year at Christmas!
Here we are enjoying a really fun dinner with all of us at the table! Feeling so so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment