Sunday, May 29, 2011

Field Day

Ella had her first Field Day and I volunteered to help with the fun so I got some cute shots of her....but not many....I was very busy helping with the climbing wall.

The first thing was the chicken race. All the Pre-K kids lined up for the relay race where they passed a rubber chicken to each other. Lots of excitement!




Her class then got to climb the big rock wall which was a big deal because only the "big" kids got to do that. Ella didn't get to far and she was done! She got to fly through the air on the rope at the end and that seemed to be the best part...it did look fun.

Then they played with boppers and the big tent which I didn't get to see much of but heard lots of laughing going on so it must have been fun! I think they were all wiped afterwards....Mrs. Bright (Ella's teacher) says it is always the best nap day of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment