Sunday, December 9, 2018

Fancy Feast 2018

We did our Family Christmas Fancy Feast a little early this year so that we wouldn't miss it. The weekends get so full this time of year that we had to get it scheduled or else we wouldn't have time for it. We were lucky that Grandma and Grandpa were going to be coming down that weekend too so they got to share the day with us.
Ella was a huge help with year. The older she gets the better she is in the kitchen and I was happy to have the help! Since we were going to be in Dallas this year for Christmas we decided to have our Christmas pork loin this night, I usually cook it on Christmas Day. We also had the famous rolls which if I do say so myself I have gotten pretty good at making. Chocolate pie was for dinner. It was also special this year because we finally got our new dining room table and could enjoy our fancy feast on our new beautiful table! It was a really fun day of relaxing, watching football and enjoying time together before the real Christmas rush starts!


No comments:

Post a Comment