Oh little Luke! Where does the time go! Before we know it you will be entering your teenage years just like Ella!
We love you, buddy! Seriously the funniest, cleverest kid I know. You are so smart, athletic, and so so handsome! Thank you for taking such good care of your baby sister. She adores you! Daddy and I are so proud of you! Happy Birthday sweet boy!
Luke was lucky this year and got to have Grandma and Papa at our house for his birthday along with Craig's family. We haven's shared birthdays with family in a while. Ella was a sweet sister and made him his very own smash cake:) It was funny watching him smash his face in it! We had a big party for him with all this friends but some how I missed out on taking any pics! It was a fun party though. They played basketball, capture the flag and paintball guns. Lots of boys running like crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment