One thing we really missed being in SF was snow and the potential for snow days! We were really hoping we would get at least a little snow this year and maybe some snow days. So we were all pretty excited when the snow started to fall and the kids' got word that school would be canceled for TWO days! I had to move some things around at work but I was able to stay home with them so we began our snow day traditions....hot chocolate, warm fire and puzzles!!!
Not a lot of snow but I was so excited to see this house with snow everywhere. It was beautiful!
The kids loved it too. Really the first snow AB can remember.
It was a peaceful couple of days. AB did some finger painting while E, L and I worked hard on the puzzle. We finished it the night before they had to go back to school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment