Monday, March 20, 2017

Annabeth turns 3!!

Oh my! Annabeth has turned 3! What an exciting three years it has been since this little cutie entered our lives! Always keeping us laughing!
This year since her birthday fell on St. Patrick's day we decide to do a little St. Patrick's Day themed party with our neighborhood friends. We did a little decorating and set up some games and food. It was super simple and lots of fun!






One of the games we played with the kids was to hid Leprechauns around the house for them to find. We stuck little green footprints all over the house and Ella set them down to tell them that some had gotten loose in the house and were causing problems so we needed to find them. Meanwhile, Luke was in the back room making Leprechauns giggles and saying things like "I'm a Leprecahaun!" through the phone which they could hear through the phone I had set up near the hidden Leprechauns. It turned out really really cute! They were so into finding the Leprechauns and Ella and Luke were so excited to be the big kids at the party and help out like that. They love their little sister!
Cupcakes and candles wrapped up a great party!!







That following Sunday was AB's real birthday the 19th so we woke her up with some decorations and cupcakes and presents! She was thrilled to be celebrating again. 

We then headed to the beach for a little family time with our birthday girl! This is her favorite place to be!


We will always remember Eve on this day. Although I love celebrating this day and watching our little miracle grow, I will always miss Eve and yearn for her on this day. 

Oh Baby Annabeth! Happy Birthday! What a joy you are to our whole family! You bring so much excitement to your brother and sister who laugh at you so much. They adore you. You are growing so fast and will be starting school in the fall. I'm sad we won't be sharing our entire day together anymore but I'm so looking forward to watching you grow and seeing what you will do with that determined spirit you have. Stay close to your family and your faith baby girl. Go to Jesus with all your concerns and frustrations in life and he will lead you. Light up the world, my little love! I love you so so much!
Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment