That morning, I made Luke a big breakfast and he quickly got dressed. He was actually ready to go about an hour before we needed to leave because he was so excited. Luke did a fantastic job as a reader...he always does:) After the ceremony, we came back to the house where I had a nice lunch ready with lasagna (Luke's favorite) and a cake to celebrate. We then played games the rest of the afternoon. Such a great day celebrating such a huge milestone for this kid!
Sunday, February 12, 2017
Luke's First Communion
Luke celebrated his First Holy Communion on Feb. 11th, 2017. This kid was seriously excited! It was a big big day! We were so thrilled that Grandma and Papa came out to celebrate with us. Made even more special.
That morning, I made Luke a big breakfast and he quickly got dressed. He was actually ready to go about an hour before we needed to leave because he was so excited. Luke did a fantastic job as a reader...he always does:) After the ceremony, we came back to the house where I had a nice lunch ready with lasagna (Luke's favorite) and a cake to celebrate. We then played games the rest of the afternoon. Such a great day celebrating such a huge milestone for this kid!
That morning, I made Luke a big breakfast and he quickly got dressed. He was actually ready to go about an hour before we needed to leave because he was so excited. Luke did a fantastic job as a reader...he always does:) After the ceremony, we came back to the house where I had a nice lunch ready with lasagna (Luke's favorite) and a cake to celebrate. We then played games the rest of the afternoon. Such a great day celebrating such a huge milestone for this kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment