Sunday, February 26, 2017
Point Reyes
Lyle had a very rare weekend off and at home so we decided to get out of the city of a little while and drive up the coast to the Point Reyes Light House. I had heard the drive was beautiful and it definitely was! It was about a hour and a half drive right of the coast so the kids didn't mind being in the car that long because there was a lot to look at during the drive. When we got to the light house it was a half mile walk which was perfect because the kids got to run and explore. Such a fun day out! We stopped a little pizza place on the way back and had the best pizza ever! I wish I could remember the name of that place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment