Sunday, September 25, 2016

MidTown Terrace Block Party

Every year at this time our neighborhood has a block party on our "horseshoe". We only got to go for a short time last year so I made sure we were there for all of it this year since it will be our last. I made the kids go over in the morning and help set up the tables and chairs. I think it is important to them to feel part of a community and show them how everyone has to work together to accomplish something. The party was great! Bounce houses, face painting, cotton candy, balloon man, hot dogs and hamburgers and goody bags for the kids! They had a great great time! The thing we will miss most about SF is this neighborhood! We were so blessed to find it! Thanks EVE!

 This is AB getting her face painted with a big heart. She was so patient waiting for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment