Thursday, September 15, 2016

Arts and Crafts Time

Once a week I try to do some arts and crafts with Annabeth. She loves it! If I tell her we are going to do it the next day before I put her down to sleep for the night, it is the first thing she will talk about in the morning. Here are a couple of our projects:

A Jungle:
We colored and cut out lots of jungle animals and taped them to the window for a little Jungle project.
We also made some pretty crowns for the family. She was sooooo excited to give Luke and Ella their crowns when they got home from school! So cute! Although some days are hard being home with a toddler, I know I am going to desperate miss these quiet days at home with her next year. I love you AB!


No comments:

Post a Comment