Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Annabeth and Potty Training

I started potty training Annabeth a couple weeks ago so we made the trip to Target to get new panties and a potty seat. Just like the other two I made it a really big deal and got them treats (M&Ms) for when they went to the potty.

We also made a potty chart for her. She was super excited about it but the excitement didn't last once she realized what she had to do to get a treat and a sticker. For a week I worked hard to get her use the bathroom. I thought maybe I started her too early and we needed to hold off. But the mom in me said to just keep going and she will get it. I didn't want to confuse her by stopping and starting. Then the next day it clicked! She has done great ever since! I'm so so proud of her! Of course Big Sister and Brother are very excited for her too and love helping her with her sticker chart!


No comments:

Post a Comment