The first graders were introduced to a computer game called Mathletics this year. Its a fun game where kids can play other kids online and earn points to get medals. Their teacher can track which kids have been doing it the most and how well they are been doing it. If they get a medal online, she gives it to them the next day at school. Luke loves this game! He will literally play it for hours! If I can't find him I can usually bet he is downstairs playing mathletics. Well, all that hard work paid off for him because towards the end of school this year he was given the Top Student Award for Mathletics. His principle gave it to him on SBTV which is their school TV channel. It was a big deal! I was really proud of him.
Here is his big award!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment