Monday, March 28, 2016

My sister and her daughters came to visit!!!

I can't tell you how excited I was when my sister told me she bought tickets for her and her three girls to fly out to spend their spring break with us! I couldn't wait to get them here!! We had so much planned. They stayed from Wednesday March 16th to Friday March 25th (we got in an extra day because their flight got canceled!) We did so much that it would take too long to tell all everything so I will just hit the highlights:
Pier 39 and Fishermans Wharf, Ferry Building and the Farmers Market, Trolley rides, beach, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Muir Woods, SF Zoo, CA Academy of Sciences, Chinatown, Marina, Painted Ladies, celebrated AB's 2nd Bday, and let the kids watch the entire Back to the Future series all three of them! It was the best time ever! We did lots of cooking, talking, playing and reminiscing.  I wish they were here right now:( Geez, I love those people!











No comments:

Post a Comment