Here we are decorating. My sister is the best at helping throw parties!
After waking up we had to first open presents!!
Here she is playing with her new ABC game and bubble blower.
After lunch it was time for cake!
On this day we will always remember our sweet Eve who watches over us so closely from above. My dearest friend remembered her with a bouquet of beautiful pink roses. I will always miss her!
Happy Birthday my sweet Little One! You bring so much joy and excitement to our lives. You have such a spunky and feisty personality. You love to snuggle and you LOVE LOVE LOVE playing with brother and sister. Being with home with you this past year has been such a blessing. You are my best little side kick. I just can't describe how much your daddy and I love you. Keep having fun and keep being curious!
Love, Mom




No comments:
Post a Comment