For some reason, I guess since for 5 years before having AB Luke was my youngest, I still feel like Luke is my baby so the fact that he turned 7 today really blows my mind and aches my heart. This boy adds such a different dimension to our family. Definitely keeps us on our toes!
Here he is Bday morning enjoying his cake and ice cream!
We have a burger place near to our house called "Tower Burger". It has become what we call our "Regular". Good burgers and fries, and totally kid friendly. Luke especially likes this place because they sell huge chocolate milk shakes. So, as I expected, Luke picked Tower Burger for his bday dinner.
Dear Luke,
I guess because you are stuck right in the middle with our first born child on one side and our youngest and wildest on the other, I feel like you are growing up with out us even noticing. You are such an easy going kid. You go with the flow no matter what and are always so excited to see what is to come. You have such a big heart and love your family so much! You have really grown up this last year becoming more of a young man than a kid. Daddy and I couldn't be prouder of how well you do in school. You are so so smart!! Your teachers love you and you have so many friends. Remember to always look at the positives in your life. I love you so much, little buddy. Thank you for being exactly who you are.
Love,
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment