In anticipation of our move to SF, we decided to have another garage sale. My sister in law and brother helped me with it. It turned out to be quite big because my sister and mom both put stuff in it as well as me and Craig. Here is what it looked like when the sale started:
And here is the after:
We did really well! I don't know if these pictures really give you a good idea of how much we sold but it was awesome to get rid of so much! We took all the leftover to Good Will. It was a really fun day! Also, I sold Ella's kitchen in the sale. It was hard for me to do because it has lots of memories, but she never plays with it and we are moving to a smaller place so we decided to go ahead. She was OK with it. We thought about keeping it for AB but thought she would love to get a new one all her own. I wanted to put this pic in there of it though to always remember it. I am sure I have other pics but I'm feeling sentimental so here it is again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment