We had a wonderful time welcoming in 2015 this year. Since I wasn't able to cook our usual Christmas dinner because of the stomach virus of Christmas 2014...I decided to cook it on New Year's Eve. It turned out perfect because my parents were down as well. My 93 yr old grandfather had open heart surgery here in Little Rock on the Jan. 30th so they spent the week with me while he recovered. He is doing great by the way! Craig, Lauren and little Henry came over for the fun too!
I unfortunately didn't get good pictures but I do have this one of us playing games after dinner. It was a great evening! Lyle was there as well but crashed kind of early on the couch. The poor guy gets very little sleep so we let him go. Hope everyone had a great celebration!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment