Saturday, January 10, 2015

My 35th Birthday!

So I turned 35...yikes! That is getting just a little too close to 40!
The kids were really really sweet to me this year. It all started around 6 am when I heard the two of them get up whispering. I heard them close my door quietly and go into the kitchen to make me breakfast in bed.  They came in carrying the breakfast tray and singing Happy Birthday! So sweet!
 Annabeth was very curious!
Breakfast wasn't the only thing they were busy doing that morning. I walked into the living room to see beautiful decorations!
We spent the rest of the morning playing games. So funny!
Later that afternoon, Daddy came home with supplies from the grocery store for dinner. Ella had apparently texted him a menu earlier that day. She did pretty good figuring out what I wouldn't have picked for my birthday dinner. Steaks, veggies and birthday cake! Her list specifically said "A birthday cake with Happy Birthday, Mom on it" Ha!
These three made this birthday pretty great!



No comments:

Post a Comment