We always send a pic to daddy of our loot so he can get excited too. He had 5 days off this year!!
We did a little caroling with our cousins the next day and had a hay ride with my mom's family.
It was a lot of fun but unfortunately Luke got the stomach bug on the way home and as you can imagine it made its way through our family. Ella got it on Christmas Eve night! She was a trooper though and still had a lot of fun!
Here the kids are at my parents' house Christmas Eve morning...before Ella got sick.
We usually go to my grandparents but we got to Paris late because of some stuff Lyle had to do for work so ended up getting them just in time to go to church with the family. We snapped a quick pic after mass.
It was such a fun night but unfortunately I didn't get any pics because well I wasn't feeling to great either and tried to stay still as much as possible! I HATE the stomach virus!!
I laid in the back of the car on the ride home while Ella and Luke tracked Santa on Nortrack with daddy. They were soooo excited!




No comments:
Post a Comment