Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Last day of school

This school year came and went in the blink of an eye! See ya later 2nd grade and PreK!
As tradition, I took the kids to iHop for breakfast on the last day. This year daddy got to join us!
Again....Annabeth is with us in all these pics...I have to start including her more:(
Luke had a fantastic PreK year. Here he is walking in for the last time as a preK'er:
His teacher, Mrs. Martine, was awesome! 
Ella had a great year as well. Probably her best so far. She had such a wonderful class. I hope we get this lucky next year in third grade....THIRD GRADE! What!! 
Here she is walking in on the last day:
Her fantastic teacher, Mrs. Snow!
Her best friends! I love these girls!
After school, I took the kids to Sam's to load up on summer snacks. Here's a pic of the loot! Summer is officially on!
And finally a pic of Annabeth to make me feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment