Monday, June 16, 2014

Glasses for Ella!

Ella told me one day that she thought she needed glasses...I ignored it. But after she failed the eye exam at school and the school nurse called me about it, I thought I might take it serious. I noticed that when her and Luke would play Xbox she was getting up to walk close to the tv to read the words. Lyle and I took her to get appt. and yep, she needed glasses. She is nearsighted like Lyle and me. It isn't bad enough that she has to wear them all the time but still pretty bad. She was thrilled to be able to see and after getting her glasses she responded just like I did when I got mine in the 6th grade. She just couldn't believe how bright everything was and how the trees actually had individual leaves! She picked out some cute purple glasses. She literally ages 10 years when she puts them on! 


No comments:

Post a Comment